Saturday, September 20, 2014

If I Stay


“Just listen, Adam says with a voice that sounds like shrapnel.

I open my eyes wide now.
I sit up as much as I can.
And I listen.

Stay, he says.” (Goodreads, If I stay)

Mia has so many choices. She has lots of things in her mind. She can’t have it all. Her choices are hard, but one day all those choices are gone. She (along with her family) was on their way to see her grandparents, and relatives. On the way there, there car swerves and crashes near a ditch. Now all her choices she thought of before were wiped away from this crash. She has one choice now, let go and lose everyone and leave everyone behind, or fight through and wake up from her coma and see her loved ones.

I love this book because the author gives a good message behind the book. She explains how life can change within matters of seconds. One day you might have all the luxuries you could possibly have in the world, seconds later you could be in a life or death situation with nothing like Mia in the story.

           I am only half way through the book and I can already predict that she will get 
better but leave her loved ones behind. She gets a wonderful opportunity to join Julliard, a gifted school for musicians (all-girls school) and she chooses her school over her boyfriend (Adam), and her best friend (Kim). I would recommend this book to readers who enjoy Romance because this is a beautiful story of Romance.

Here is the movie trailer! I really loved it and can't wait to watch the movie! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1L3-ovdBE4

No comments:

Post a Comment